weight loss weblog

Thursday, September 14, 2006

The update of all updates!

FINALLY after wondering for MONTHS when Jim will be home we have offical word! September 20th!! I have a lot of house work to do! Today I have plans to get a lot of things done!

Things that happened that I didnt update about..Joseph turned 2 August 26th. We took him for his first hair cut that day.

BEFORE


After


And of course we all know that after you cut their hair they do some naughty naughty stuff. And here is what Joseph did.



So here is my update!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mishel said...

Yeah...you're back!!! I've been checking nearly every day! : ) Jim's coming home on our anniversary! Loved the pics too!!

September 14, 2006 7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kids will be kids GASG awww sweet kid hahahah
DEAN
XX

November 13, 2006 5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home