weight loss weblog

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I KNOW I KNOW

Ok..I have been really bad at posting lately. Its been very hard for me to do anything..especially since I lay in bed or on the couch all day. HA

BUT I am doing better. I started tanning. I LOVE it. I started doing it for ever 5 pounds I that I lose. I also started the South Beach diet. And surprisingly it isnt hard to stick to. I have had a few moments where I wanted something ..like the other day watching those kids torture me eating raisin bran. BUT I survived. I jokingly call this the evil diet. I am on DAY 5 BTW so I might update you in that department.

I know had I not been disciplined with my eating these last 5 months I would not be able to do this. I am going to do the induction phase of this diet till Jim gets home. I am excited to see how much weight loss I actually end up with!

I really havent done much lately. I am taking advantage of my day spa trip around my anniversary. I am going to head down the night before and stay in a hotel all by myself WITH OUT KIDS!!! I NEED it I seriously do.


I do have pictures to post on here..and its not that I dont have time. I am just a loser.

Anyway! UNDER 60 days till JIM IS HOME! I am looking forward to that so much!

OH I recently got my jeep repaired 500.00 and NOW the light on hubby's Ford is coming ON!

*SIGH*

WE WILL MAKE IT WE WILL MAKE IT WE WILL MAKE IT

4 Comments:

Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

Well, at least you ADMIT you are loser, that IS the first step!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Seriously, you're doing GREAT!!
Seeya at the gym!!

July 18, 2006 1:10 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

JAMIE!! Wooohoooooo Jim will be there before you know it, and you will look great!! It was great to read your post :) Me, I am a closet loser I guess...can't quite take that first step of admitting it...though I know it ;)

July 18, 2006 9:10 PM  
Blogger Her said...

Prayin' for you!

July 22, 2006 3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear of your new adventures (diet, tanning!)
What a surprise it'll be when your hubby gets home ;)
Mike and I took the plunge in Believer's Baptism last night. :) ;)

Hugs,
Jenn

July 24, 2006 4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home