weight loss weblog

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Funny thing happened on the way to Church





MY TIRE BLEW!!!
Well not exactly blew..but the tread came off. We were on our way to chuch and as we were driving, the kids said..why is the van shaking like that?

It was shaking a little ..but I thought well maybe its just a fluke so we pressed on. About 2-3 miles down the road we heard this loud noise and the van shook and I look in the mirror left mirror to see the tire tread flying away.

I remained calm and we pulled over and then franticly called everyone I knew who lives here in 29Palms..no one available. SO I called my Dad who calmed my nerves and he recommended I go home. so we did..and we made it home safely. Took some pictures..for the blog you know. And now I have to figure out if we still have a warranty on those tires or not.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Oh Jamie! I am so glad everyone is safe!! I am praying for you!! Please don't stress about my graphics...I really was teasing you about them. I am praying for you..love you!! Heather

June 23, 2006 5:24 AM  
Blogger Bernice said...

{{{{{{{{{Jaime}}}}}}}}}} Praise God that everyone is safe! I have had one blow while on the Interstate! Its a bit scary! I will be praying for you to get another tire as inexpensively as possible!

June 23, 2006 5:30 AM  
Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

Yeah, Jamie. You KNOW Heather is a SLAVE DRIVER. She's stewing over there just WAITING until you get hers done. I'd watch your back if I were you. I bet she's still got some contacts over here....

June 23, 2006 1:24 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Glad y'all got home safely! Those are really good pictures! They are VERY clear!!

June 23, 2006 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home