weight loss weblog

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Play Catch up with me!

Ok so I have been busy..and so neglecting to post about my ever interesting life? LOL ! I am being such a dork!

Anyways! Whats new with me.??? Shopping! I bought a video camera! I am sooo soooo soooooooooo soooooooooooooo excited! And I bought my serger! I have wanted one for years and years and years!

What else..Joseph is doing well. MY House is a wreck from last week and I dont even feel like cleaning it. Having some *down* days. Barely answering the phones..I feel like my friend Heather! :) GRIN!

Today was piano insanity and that helped me at least to get out of the house! I think I need to sit outside in the sun more..that always seems to get me out of my blah moods. Oh and I started exercising again. And did you see my ticker move! I am so excited about that! I now weigh less than when I got pregnant with Joseph..one baby down..7 to go!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I am sorry Jamie. I know how that feels...when you just don't even want to talk to anyone. Getting out in the sun definitely helps me and my mood...even just driving around in the sun...or giving myself a facial. Love you and I am praying for you. (((hugs)))

June 07, 2006 1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooohhhoo for the ticker moving. I will be praying for you Jamie. I remember those blah moods..

June 07, 2006 2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home