weight loss weblog

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Cleaning Part 2

Well I finished my couch and we moved onto the chair and thats as far as I got. I need to finish the stairs and latter this week we will do all the kid's rooms and of course mine.

I still have a lot of stuff to sort through..but I figure it will always be there. If we are feeling good this week we are going to get out of the house and have some fun. I am still fighting a sore throat and sinus junk. I never got the flu that the kids all got. I am hoping its not going to sneak up on me! I have enough with what I have now.

Well I am going to get. We are playing Monopoly! And I don't want to lose!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Monopoly... Hope you all had fun playing..

May 15, 2006 4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home