weight loss weblog

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Another yard sale find!




Here is a recent yard sale find! I actually found 2 of them and didn't pay a dime! My neighbor said hey come over and pick out some stuff. These were my favorites! I sure wish I had some stuff to give her in trade.


Joshua at the same said yard sale got himself a whole new outfit. With Glasses, hat and smiles! He LOVES yard sales! He is always asking me if we can go to a yard sale. As you know..his friend Flappy was a yard sale find. I have actually picked up quite a few things this month for almost nothing. Of course it makes me think..hmm..I need to get selling on eBay!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those tin things... Joshua is getting so big.. I can't believe the last time I saw him he was still in diapers..

May 11, 2006 9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! I have one of those candle holders, and they are pretty! Glad that you got one....and can't beat the price! What a blessing in the little things.

May 11, 2006 11:23 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Ohh I really like that!!! I don't go to many yard sales not because I don't like them I just don't WANT to drag my 3 kids around. LOL

May 11, 2006 2:49 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I LOOOVE yard sales and thriftstore finds...love your pictures too!!

May 11, 2006 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home