weight loss weblog

Thursday, May 11, 2006

A basket of staggering proportions


Here is one of my recent yard sale finds. Right now it is the proud holder of diapers and all things baby. Originally I had gotten it to put some toys in it but I think it holds on to the essentials a little better. Right now in my laundry room is our diaper "center" but I am trying to organize and get those things up stairs. I NEED some chest of drawers and I NEED to get rid of some old cumbersome dressers. We don't have the space in their rooms for LONG wall hogging dressers. I really need some chest of drawers. Of course it all comes down to that age old dilemma...$$$$$

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love love love baskets... That is an awesome basket...

May 11, 2006 9:54 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Oh I LOVE that HUGE basket!! I just love baskets though!!!

May 11, 2006 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home