weight loss weblog

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Baseball, parks OH MY

Ok this afternoon the kids and I went to one of the parks on base. My boys were playing baseball with a group of kids from one of the churches in town. They had a great time and I was actually surprised that they had some skill too! The rest of us went to the playground and played at the park. I used my time to get a few phone calls in. For the most part it was nice and relaxing. I think it did them well..we needed to get out of the house!

I wish I could say I was more productive today..but I wasn't. I didn't even get my room cleaned which was MY PLAN for today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The good thing is all the kids had a blast you got to relax a bit.. I know how it is I had to run Raleigh Airport to take one of my friends and then I turned around and had to go to a Bar B Que for hubby's unit.. UGH I'm so tired...

May 07, 2006 2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home