weight loss weblog

Sunday, April 30, 2006

I have to make an appointment tomorrow

I am pretty sure I have an inner ear infection. I think I am running a fever.. keep forgetting to check. I slept on the couch tonight till 5:30 pm..so much for going to night! OOPS! Well on the bright side. maybe I will have enough extra sleep I can wake up early and call the doctors.

The kids did so well while I was sleeping too. They played up stairs quietly. NO ONE FOUGHT!
If you have a minute pray I get better because MOM's cant get sick!

4 Comments:

Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

I'M PRAYING!!!

April 30, 2006 8:26 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I am too Jamie :( You and your poor ears.

April 30, 2006 8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying you get better and you get an appointment soon.

May 01, 2006 4:37 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I am praying you are feeling better real soon..

May 01, 2006 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home