weight loss weblog

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

FISH FRY

I had such a good night! tonight our whole church met at Dawn's house for a fish fry. We had to do something with the 50 pounds of fish they all caught! After seeing how you cook fish..I could TOTALLY cook it now..as long as someone else cleaned and gutted them. And those fish were GOOD! I had a great time and the kids were so good! And everyone seemed to have a friend to play with! It was very relaxing and stress free! I really needed it that is for sure. Well I have to go..this was my FAST post because those children ALL need showers!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Chumney said...

Hi Jamie. You are awesome. My husband is Air Force, brother was a corpman in the Navy and his best friend is Marine.
God Bless you and your husband for giving the world 8 great little people. I have one blessing of my own but I would have many more if things had been different. Take care, God Bless you and your family.

April 26, 2006 10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a fun time.. I love fish frys... My family does them alot.

April 27, 2006 3:46 AM  
Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

So, I guess your kids got a real meal last night, huh??
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

April 27, 2006 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home