weight loss weblog

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Did ya miss me?

Well I wasn't here incase you were wondering! I went to Rialto to hear Sam Gipp conduct a Bible conference. I LOVED every bit of it.

Its been a crazy week and weekend. My three oldest boys will be heading to San Diego on a fishing trip with some of the men in our church. I think that will be a lot of fun for them. I sure wish Jim was here to go with them.

And even though I have been busy, I really miss Jim. BUT the getting away and out of the house was good for me. I tend to get into a rut..doing the same thing, eating the same thing, day in and day out..you can sort of lose your purpose..so getting out of the house helped refresh me some what..even though it was a little crazy.

Well I better get..those kids need to get to bed and I am relaxing tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed you!! Glad that you had a good time though. Did you and Gina behave? LOL

April 24, 2006 3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home