weight loss weblog

Sunday, April 09, 2006

A new name in glory!

I wasn't going to write this until we told Jim on the phone, but Jerrica got saved this morning! I had almost forgot myself! She was so excited and beaming and wanted to tell her Daddy all night, but he didn't call. I know he can't always call be we were getting into this every Sunday phone call and she kept coming down stairs asking if Her Daddy had called. But I know he will be very happy.

I am sooo happy! God is sooo good to us! I am so thankful that Jesus died in our place and I am so thankful for my salvation. That is my biggest prayer, their salvation. My next prayer is that they live for HIM. (Jesus)

So I am very thankful that God saved my little girl!

10 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Oh Jamie, Praise the Lord what a BLESSING!!

April 10, 2006 1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PTL Jamie... How wonderful

April 10, 2006 2:43 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

WoooHooo..PTL Jamie..That is wonderful news..

April 10, 2006 3:32 AM  
Blogger Sarah Joy said...

congradulations! What a blessing!

April 10, 2006 6:36 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

What a blessing!!! That's wonderful news, Jamie!

April 10, 2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

YAYYYYYY!!!! I pray she lives for Jesus, and makes a really good mommy!!!!

April 10, 2006 1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie!
That is wonderful news! Praise God!
Hope you are having a good day. Check out my blog when you have time!
Take care.
~hugs~

April 10, 2006 2:25 PM  
Blogger Free In Christ said...

How absolutely wonderful. What a wonderful blessing.

April 10, 2006 7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a joy! Congrats momma, you have a HUGE ministry. God is so gracious, PTL!
Hugs,
Jenn

April 12, 2006 12:40 PM  
Anonymous Robert said...

Well, it happened several years ago, but I hope Jerrica continues to grow in the Lord. I praise the Lord with you for a new name entered in the Lamb's Book of Life. God bless.

August 05, 2009 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home