weight loss weblog

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Jeep..The Jeep

Well I have had an adventure for today..Here I was thinking it would just be a BORING Tuesday, but NO. As I was driving Justin to work, the check engine light came on and the jeep started acting strange . I was sitting at a red light which then turned green and I pressed on the gas and NOTHING it was barely moving. So..I immediately looked to my right and miracle of miracles..no one was behind me or beside me..so I inched my way to the side of the road. I called my friend Dawn who came to my rescue.and Justin's.

So I guess I don't have to worry now about the jeep breaking down..I guess thats one good way to look at it. And the good thing is it didnt happen on those many trips to Palm Springs in the Jeep. I am very thankful for that!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Praise the Lord it did not happen on your way to Palm Springs!! Glad everything worked out!! I am sooo glad you have such an awesome friend there Jamie. Dawn...bless you.

April 04, 2006 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home