weight loss weblog

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Today

Well, I don't have much to write about. I have had a typical day. Cleaning & Cooking. Nothing major. We did get to go out today for a couple of hours.

Let's see..MY AC is not working and IT IS NEEDED. They have to replace the whole unit. I am praying that it stays cool till we get it replaced. Its been soo hot lately.

I have had a horrible week of eating..been OFF my diet, but have avowed to get to cracking starting tomorrow. I will be at least keeping my calories in check and starting Monday back to exercising.

Nothing exciting or funny has happened. I guess this is a good thing? Its heating up here so pretty soon going outside will be reserved for late afternoon.

Tomorrow at church we are having a potluck..I have sloppy Joes already made..waiting in the fridge to be heated. I also made my salad already. The only thing I need to do is make brownies..and I guess that will have to happen in the morning as the thought of making them made me feel pukey. I know I am strange.

See there really isnt any news today..just a regular boring weekend. Oh wait..today I noticed my hair is really growing in and I have LOTS of gray hair. Where does it come from? I didnt have this much a year ago. My girls when they brush my hair like to mention just how many gray hairs there are..I was having them pull them out until there were just toooo many pulls for my comfort.

Nothing Insane this week

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Joy said...

Hmmm. Nothing insane. Having your children pull your hair out FOR you?
Nah.
Just keep thinking, "crown of glory!"

April 09, 2006 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home