weight loss weblog

Friday, April 07, 2006

I LOVE BAGS!!


Ok today as I was waiting for Dawn to pull me out of the house and take me to the commissary and then onward to drive my Jeep the REST of the way home, the mail lady came by with a package..for ME!! It is from a lady on a cloth diaper message board I belong to! I choose to be part of a spring gift swap AND my package came today.

After she handed it to me I ripped it open sooo fast and I pull out this great bag. She mad this! Can you believe it! It is so very nicely made..well constructed. In side it has 3 nice pockets and on the outside 2. In like 3 seconds flat I had that purse filled from guts of my other purse.

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this purse. It is everything I would have picked out! In this picture I had to pull out
the "stuff" but I left a few things so you can see how roomy it is! She also gave me that lotion pictured and another lotion..in a blue glass pump container..from bath and body works. I LOVE them both. I would say just in this purse ALONE I am spoiled spoiled spoiled! This has totally made my day!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that bag..... How nice..

April 07, 2006 6:14 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Happy, happy Birthday, Jamie!!!! I don't know where your tea set entry went, so I'm responding here. You must be editing it. Anyway, the tea set is gorgeous! Have a great day!

April 07, 2006 12:31 PM  
Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

oh, yeah, just RUB it in why dontcha. I see how it is, mmmmm hmmmmm. yup. I see how it is.

April 07, 2006 1:34 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Beautiful!! You are so loved :)

April 09, 2006 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home