weight loss weblog

Friday, April 07, 2006

I'm 36 today!



My hubby ORDERED me FLOWERS! I got them today and A PHONE call from my sweetie. We got cut off but I am sooo blessed! Today my friend Dawn made me dinner and LEMON BARS for dessert! And took me out on the town (BIG GRIN) to get a diet coke! We did sit in her van and yack and she was able to solve some pressing delimna's that I have! (WaY To Go Dawn)

Earlier today I had posted a tea set that "JIM" bought me. Ok seriously..I bought them and was going to put them on here in his name. I even had the gift message from Jim. I know he would have bought it if he was here..ok maybe not but isnt it pretty?








I have had phone calls and ecards and I feel very very blessed to have the friendships and family that I have. I guess I am getting sentimental in my "old" age. I am truely thankful that God has brought such wonderful people in my life.

Now my kids are in bed..and I am going to sit up BY MY SELF and watch 24. AAAH the peace and quiet in my home right now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jamie.. We send our love.

April 09, 2006 4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home