weight loss weblog

Sunday, April 16, 2006

" In just a few moments we are going to Crown

the Queen of procrastination.. there she is..oh..doesn't she look lovely tonight..". male speaker says.. "well I think she looks tired." Female spaker says "but look..for all her procrastination..she has accomplished an amazing feat. " "sshh..lets crown her... (singing)There she is...Miss Procrastinator...putting off...what she could do today.........."

I want to thank all my children for allowing me to sew my brains out yesterday so I could finish those lovely dresses. I want to be a shining example for procrastinators everywhere. I want to show them yes, it can be done..."

"But Ma'am" wouldnt it have been easier had you started sooner? And wouldnt you been able to realize that the pattern makers lie about the size of these dresses?"

"Well yes..yes, I guess you might say there would have been benefits to starting sooner.."


"We also heard that your children had to eat goldfish and strawberries for all meals. "

"NOW wait a second..I made them sloppy joes for dinner.!"

"Well wasnt it left overs?"

"Well yes..but still I fed them!"

Ma'am..isnt it also true....

"Just leave me alone..I know..I KNOW I shouldn't procrastinate..there are you happy..booo hooo."

"well the crown looks very nice..quite spectacular, maybe just a little lopsided..but pretty good considering the crown maker made it last night."

5 Comments:

Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

I am but a lowly peasant, my Queen. Please allow me to bow down at your feet.

April 16, 2006 3:37 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

LOL :) I am CRACKING UP!!

April 16, 2006 3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we need to see pics of those dresses~!

April 16, 2006 5:50 PM  
Blogger Free In Christ said...

Too Funny! I love it.

You have too much energy, I can feel it when I read your posts. It is great.

April 16, 2006 7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dresses (and the children) look LOVELY! What a treat for their daddy to see that picture! You have a good-looking crew there!

April 17, 2006 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home