weight loss weblog

Sunday, April 16, 2006

I am the QUEEN OF PROCRASTINATION

WHY O WHY can't I learn to do things early. So yesterday..I made the girls dresses. Not the fancy ones..this other one. I must say they turned out..well I probably could have made a size smaller for both of them, but hey they will look GREAT next year.

AMONG things I did yesterday, one was..clean out my garage! I even went through like 10 bags of clothes I was going to give away to make sure I didnt get rid of anything. Then..I found the shorts box for the boys. And I don't know what I did..I must have started a dirty laundry pile or something because there was dirty shorts in that box! So that got added to the laundry pile! I do seem to remember now that Jim told me to just throw it all in the box.

A friend of mine told me recently that there are rumors of me trying to have another baby. Someone she didnt know that I knew over in Okinawa had mentioned it. I am soooo laughing because well first off..Jim isnt here..so much for "trying" and well I don't think I have much say in the matter. I just thought it was funny...maybe people are just used to me pregnant by now.

I wish I knew who it was that said it..because maybe I would understand why it was being said. Oh well too funny. AND no I am not pregnant.

Anyways, back to procrastinating..yep I got a lot of that done this year. HA HA. I tell you..I was up till 1:30 sewing those dresses...but then I had gotten really tired so I set my alarm for 6:45 and went to bed. Well I woke up at 5am WIDE awake..so..I got up and finished Jerrica's dress. And the buttons and button holes on both dresses. I have come to the conclusion though..I really do not like this pattern..at least not for church dresses. Its a little more casual than I care for. I am going to make some jumpers for them. And I am going to some how find it in me to NOT make them match..Ok maybe not..but I am going to try.

Well I better get..I am making hair things too. :)

And I still need to get me dressed.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how rumors can start from anywhere.. WOW..

I bet the dresses came out cute on the girls. I always buy and make thing s alittle bigger on Alex cause you never know when they are going to grow.

Jamie have a wonderful week ahead of you and keep smiling..

April 16, 2006 1:03 PM  
Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

The dresses are beautiful, and they WILL last a good long time. That's a GOOD thing!! Good job Jamie, you DID IT!!!

April 16, 2006 2:18 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hey!!! How did I miss out on this rumor???!! hmmmph I never get included!

April 16, 2006 3:45 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Heather..I'm not sure how you missed it...but as you know I am always out of the loop..I figure that means I am not in the GN. (gossip network) so I consider being clueless a good thing LOL although I wish you had heard this so I would KNOW who said it? LOL I just think its funny. Ask our mutual friend and former Mary Kay sister..she is the one that emailed me. :)

April 16, 2006 5:03 PM  
Blogger Free In Christ said...

Procrastination is great. Well, I guess I need to say that since I'm am VERY good at it also. Great job. I'm glad you got the dresses done.

About the matching thing. I do it too. I have all boys, I try somehow to make them match for special occassions. They don't mind it much yet. My oldest is starting to get a little irratated with it at times. Oh well, he'll survive.

April 16, 2006 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home