weight loss weblog

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Yes you too can wake up at 4am!

Well I just must not like sleep. Since I havent been getting much of it. Monday night, Jason came to me saying his stomach was hurting really bad. He could barely walk for the pain so I took him to the ER. This was around 10:30 pm..so 4 hours later his pain has subsided and they send us home to have a recheck at 8am.

SO pretty much all yesterday I spent laying on the couch. What cleaning I may have planned to do, didnt get done. AT ALL. When I did get some energy, it was used on our piano outing although yesterday was soo no stress.

The evening? Well that is a different I stayed up late with 2 of my boys last night and watched a movie. (Jason and Jacob) And I could not have been prouder..Jason didnt ask one question! So we stay up late and head to bed..and my two little ones woke up all night crying. I was getting so frustrated at Jojo this morning, finally I just got up and came down stairs and cleaned my kitchen and living room. I still have things to do in the living room..but I only really need to mop in my kitchen. That feels good to have some things done!

What plans do I have for today? drooling on the couch while sleeping, sleeping, well pretty much sleeping all day..some cleanining and cooking. And of course In a bit I have to get them all for some school lessons.

Well I hear my baby..yet again..still so I guess I better try and be this happy cheerful mother this morning..even if it is all faked.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what did they decide was wrong with Jason?

April 12, 2006 10:57 AM  
Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

awwww...the sleepless wonder!! I hope you have your phone turned off!! And the computer!! :)
Hope you get some rest! hmmmm... wonder what you're going to do while laying down???

April 12, 2006 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home