weight loss weblog

Monday, April 24, 2006

Rubber Snakes on the Stairs

Yes..No matter where I go into the house, I always see a rubber snake. For that brief moment I think..OH a SNAKE..then I realize oh yeah..its not real. Whew. But in my thinking I think..(say that 10 times fast at 5:30 in the morning..) if there ever was a real one in my house I wouldn't know it. This is where I would insert some spiritual truths relating to snakes and stairs. HA

Ok I am kidding..I don't have one right now..maybe later? I am tired this morning but really I am happy..I have 3 less children! I just sent my 3 oldest boys away to a boys home. OK NOT REALLY they are going on a fishing trip with the men in the church. I am actually looking forward to it. I dont have to hear boys fighting, mouthing off or any of that stuff. I just have 5 kids now..wow..its sooo quiet in my house right now! VERY different. I think just having 5 kids will be the refreshing weekend I had hoped for! HA! I didnt really get one..long story but I am going to enjoy my time with out teenagers!


I think in a few minutes Dawn and I are heading to McDonalds for breakfast and to let the kids play. Then of course I will need to get home and clean my house. It just hasn't recovered from our coming home Saturday night! So I have a LOT to do!

I wonder if I brought a rubber snake..would Dawn get scared? I could stick it in her breakfast sandwhich or something? LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

OK. So I did slightly startle. More like, whoa, what's on my sandwich, as a 1 second thought. Then I was like, whoa, lame Jamie, lame. But I was just soooo distracted as to why she wanted me to eat my sandwich so bad. She EVEN took the chubby baby from me so I could. Hmmm.... Now I'm going to be wondering every time she wants to hold the baby....or make me eat...

April 24, 2006 1:40 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

She is pretty chubby! Yeah..I wonder what else we can get you with. SPIDERS???

April 24, 2006 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home