weight loss weblog

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Reading on Susan's Blog this morning

I caught some comments that recommended a website on Soulwinning. The website is www.livingwaters.com If you have time I highly recommend listening online to Hell's Best Kept Secret.

*Disclaimer* They are not 100% KJV so I wouldnt recommend all their materials. I really just enjoyed hearing someone who also believes its not repeat after me and say this prayer. That is so frustrating! I do agree that there are many out there thinking they are saved because they "said a prayer" when they were 5 with no change in their life..but I also know that there are plenty of unsaved in church also. I think what I really liked in his message was going back to the 10 Commandments. Of course I believe this is just a tool and NOT just the only way to witness. When I believed and trusted in Jesus, I did not need to be shown I was a sinner. I KNEW that already. I needed to know HOW to be saved. I struggled with knowing the difference between trying to do good works..(which doesnt save) and trusting in the death , burial and ressurection of Jesus. Trusting that Jesus paid the wage for my sin in my place.

So glean the meat and spit out the bones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home