weight loss weblog

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

More on 24

Ok can you believe what happened? and aren't you glad that they caught Henderson? And will Jack get the recording? What about those wierdos in that room listening in...do we hear the twighlight zone music playing?

OF COURSE I am not as taken with Jack Bauer as some of you are. Of course thats because I already have the most awesome man on the planet. Jack pales compared to him. I mean..Jim has more kids than him, he can repair motorcycles, he has a really great suit and he's a pilot. So as you can see Jack can't hold a candle to Jim.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

I dont know Jamie, Jack is sure one of the top bananas in my book! :) hehe

April 25, 2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I *like* Jack . . . and I like 24. If I were Martha Logan, I would slap Logan. I was sure Audrey was going to die . . . and I'm not too sure her dad is dead. And I'm SO relieved that Karen Hayes has figured out what's going on! Now if she'll just keep her mouth closed around that other Homeland Security guy!

That sounds like a soap opera, doesn't it?!

April 25, 2006 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home