weight loss weblog

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Its Thursday!

Wow..what a crazy week I have had. I am still fighting a sinus thing but I am so much better than I was. I think I had an inner ear thing going on. I was getting dizzy and nauseaus. I had to break down and take some sinus stuff and after a couple of days of that I felt sooo much better..plus I took some asprin a few times since I was running a fever. I had a crazy crazy week. MONDAY..I had to mail some packages and I went to the px and bought a new phone. I can't hear Jim on our other phone. Whats worse the kids can't hear him either..we spend most of our time saying WHAT so I bought a new phone and WHAT a difference it is.. I cant wait till he calls and we can hear him. The phone wasnt that much either!

Jessica and Jerrica had Piano tuesday. They are doing really well. I am praying we can get their time closer together. Its really hard going out there at 6 and then 8. The hardest thing is that they never start on time. EVEN if I am there an hour early..she always overflows into the next persons lesson. This week her teacher didnt get done with her student till 8:25..and I was at her house at 7:35..so this lady had almost an hour lesson and we sat there waiting and by the time Jessica was done with her lesson it was almost 9:00..by the time I get home its soo late. That means from 6-9 I am out of the house. I don't take them all with me..so I worry about them. They do ok. I probably wouldnt care so much if Jim was home because I KNOW he would take the girls and I could stay home or vice versa..but he isnt here. I know the thought of finding someone new has crossed my mind..but really..there isnt anyone else..piano teachers are HARD to find. I only know of 2 other teachers in this area. One just had a baby, I am not sure if she is even teaching still. The other works full time and does teaching in the evenings..but isnt taking any new students till after September. I know I can definetly make it for another few months..of course Jim will be home around then anyways, but we will be needing a new teacher by December as ours is possibly moving. I do like their teacher though. I think she is a great instructor..I just want their times closer together and for them to start on time.

I do know that their teacher just thinks Jessica is extreemely talented. Jessica is catching on to theory so quickly..some things I barely grasp Jessica doesnt seem to have trouble with. She amazes me. Jerrica is doing well also. Jerrica is a very slow and steady learner..I think in a lot of ways that is an asset. I just think they both are doing great.

What else? Oh well..I guess I can confess my nickel club earnings. My friend Dawn, myself and Justin have sort a club called the "nickel club" If you do something dumb or brainless and one of us catches you..or worse you confess..(giving you 2 nickels) you get a nickel. It must be worthy of that nickel LOL but trust me.. between the 3 of us..we do some mighty nickel club collecting. I earned the right to be the president of the nickel club last night.
Last night we went to a different church here in town. I had gotten the kids ready quite early but for some reason I kept thinking it was later than it was.of course to kill the time (since I had over an hour till we even had to LEAVE to get there. I thought I would quickly make Jim some peanut butter cookies so we can mail him some today or tomorrow. Well remember we had OVER an hour to kill...but after putting the cookies in the oven..I don't know what happened to my brain. FOR some reason I rounded up everyone into the van and took off. Went and got a diet coke through the drive thru...(Jim 1.70 ) and then headed for church. We got there 1/2 hour early DID I MENTION I lost my brain???

We get home and in the oven were dark dark dark dark dark..DARK BLACK cookies. I had completely forgotten them. NOT TILL they showed me the Blackened cookies did I "remember" OH YEAH. Sorry Jim. Sad isnt it? The saddest part is..Jerrica made them all into balls and did the fork thing..and she was soo stinking excited about those cookies and MOM ruined them. Jacob, who really does love his dad HONEST wants us to send them to him anyways. He said they look neat. He has one in his dresser to be thrown away when Dad gets home. I said of course..um Jacob..that is really wierd and I picked up some coffee grounds and said..I am going to save these in my dresser till Dad gets home since Dad LOVES coffee. Ok...just a bit sarcastic. BUT yes we are a weird bunch! Whats even weird is the coffee ground scupture of Jim that I made out of his last pot of coffee before he left. (J/K)

Ok well, I better get. We have some school work to finish and some laundry to fold and church tonight..(again)

Jamie

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

:) LOL. I am glad you are feeling better.

May 04, 2006 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home