weight loss weblog

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Help..I am being held hostage by a lack of motivation!

Oh..we have had a FUN week. I have had sick children! Throwing up, diahrea , sore throats, fevers! It's going around again. And we were the lucky ones to be around someone with sick kids! I am sooo going to lock my doors and not let anyone in for a week or two. Its been especially hard since Jim is gone and we can't tag team it.

Also piano lessons were cancelled tuesday so I got to relax mostly last night.

Joseph has 2 presurgery appointments on the 25th. And his surgery is on the 1st..so if you want to pray for him. I am a little nervous about it. I am hoping to go visit Gina on the 25th if everything works out for us. I hope so!

I sure wish my Honey was here so life can go back to normal! I miss him so much! I have already started preparing for his arrival! I want him to come home and just relax and enjoy us. Last time he was in Iraq, I bought new bedding and a feather bed for our room, this time I think I am going to get curtains and maybe some new sheets that fit. I really would like to get the right sized feather bed..(our bed is a california King) but they can be so expensive. I am pretty happy with my quilt that I already have..but I would like to have a bigger blanket that fits over the edges of the bed so I can tuck it in and not have it stolen from me. IT has been nice not having a blanket theif! Sadly though..I am so used to not having blankets that I usually throw them off!
I also need to get those kids used to sleeping in their own bed. EVERY morning I have like 5 stow aways in my room! This morning I tripped on Jared..had Joseph and Joshua in my bed..hogging it up..and I was on the edge. The other night I came into my room and there were 5 kids with books sleeping in my bed! I had to kick them out!

So, I guess I will lay back down and be a slug the rest of the night. OR maybe I should find something productive to do?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for comfort for you and praying about Joesph's appts.

May 11, 2006 3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home