weight loss weblog

Sunday, May 07, 2006

I've Been TAGGED

I was tagged by Nikki to tell 14 things about my Mother!! Since I don't know my biological mother..I will do MY MOM, the one who raised me.

1. IS FUNNY she has a great sense of humor
2. She is very hard working.
3. She loves my Dad.
4. She raised 5 kids and we all turned out pretty good (for the most part)
5. She used to wear glasses but got Lasik
6. She mops her floor every week! (It used to be Thursdays)
7. She drives over 30 miles to work one way.
8. She likes to watch Lost, The Biggest Loser , Survivor,Oprah and Dr. Phil
9. She IS A GREAT cook. I miss eating her Fried Green Tomatoes and Fried Okra.
10. I still think of her age as 49
11. She has 16 grand children..last I counted!
12.She is a good bargain shopper
13.She once lived in Savahnah Georgia
14.She can decorate cakes

Ok I will tag
Heather
Dawn
Gina
Rina
&Tami..if she hasnt been tagged already.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH yeah Jamie thanks there.. Just kidding hope you have a good day..

May 07, 2006 1:54 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

:) thanks for the "tag"! :)

May 07, 2006 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home