weight loss weblog

Monday, May 15, 2006

My Parents are Coming!

Well I heard officially last night that my Mom and Dad are heading this way. First they are heading to Nevada and then to the Grand Canyon..visiting some friends and family along the way. Then they will head here for a day or two or so. I am not sure how long they will be able to take us! So I am thinking maybe Wednesday or Thursday they will be here.

I sure wish I was feeling well enough to actually clean. It may just be picked up.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Love your graphics Jamie!! Praying for your energy level.
love you!! heather

May 15, 2006 7:25 PM  
Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

yaayyyy. Have a good time, enjoy them while they're here!!
I understand with the preparations!!....

May 15, 2006 10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful to have family come and visit you... Praying for wellness still..

May 16, 2006 3:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoping you are up and at 'em soon, Jamie! How nice to see your family~ The site looks great ;)

Jenn

May 18, 2006 4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home