weight loss weblog

Sunday, May 14, 2006

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

And what better way to celebrate Mothers Day than to get up in the middle of the night with sick children. So much for the hope we might make it to church this morning. We had even rested yesteray in hopes of it making a differenc..well mostly rested ..other than the couches and the chair that we cleaned.
We also played monopoly and some kids played with "Dinosaur Playdough" That has been a fun set for them!

Today..I have NOTHING planned since it looks like we wont be going to church. I think we are going to spend the rest of the day playing monopoly. And I better win...its MOTHERS DAY !

LOL

Have a great day! Hope all are healthy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

aww, I'm sorry!!! Happy Mothers Day anyway!!!

May 14, 2006 12:41 PM  
Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY JAMIE!!!
I'll miss you at church!! :(

May 14, 2006 1:22 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Aw, ick! I hope everyone gets better soon! Happy Mother's Day!

May 14, 2006 6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for wellness in your home.. Hope you won on Mother's Day!! LOL

May 15, 2006 4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home