weight loss weblog

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Joseph had his surgery today

He did so good! I wished I had brought my camera because his whole hospital get up was just too cute! Before they took him into surgery they gave him a sedative and he was LOOPY it was sooo funny! He kept laughing at EVERYTHING he would say something and just laugh and laugh.. THANK GOODNESS he wont remember that!

He wasn't feeling well at all but after giving him some pain meds he is dong better. He napped all day! With MOM I needed a nap pretty badly as I figured it up..I have only slept 17 hours since Sunday! I am going to bed EARLY! It was bad I was having trouble holding conversations. I feel so much better since my nap!

Tomorrow we have to go back and have him checked out ..so another long trip for me..however instead of having to be there at 6:30 and getting up at 3 am ..I don't have to be there till 9:45..sleepin in is my middle name! I am going leave at 7 giving me enough time to get there incase of traffic.

I am just very happy that he is doing well. The pain management is going well but I have to stay on top of it. Thank you all who prayed for Jojo today! Your prayers were very appreciated !

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

You will def. have to fill me in on details...Ayden will have to have the same thing when he is a year :(

June 01, 2006 8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord hun... I'm so happy to hear he is doing so good...

June 02, 2006 2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home