weight loss weblog

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Prize Winner of 29 Palms *GRIN*


Tuesday morning we drove to San Diego because I was called and told I was a winner in the KUSI Military Wives appreciation contest. I must tell you I was a tiny bit skeptical..but HOPING it was true!

SO ..we got up at 3am tuesday..I am NOT a morning person btw. And drove 3 long hours. Traffic was actually not bad till the last 30 miles. We got there with PLENTY of time to spare! We walk in and wait around finally people get there and show us around..the camera crew came in..filmed us LIVE. *did you know they get right up in your face* That was a bit unnerving! And the KIDS were sooo good like who were those children? I was sooo proud of their testimony!
Here is the prize run down..hold on to your seat!

Three $1000 Walmart gift cards!!!!!

A day at Collections Day Spa!!!

And a BRAND NEW ANY SIZE SLEEP THERAPY BED!

And a 1 Year Membership to the ASYMCA!!

I have to tell you I was shocked!!!! When I signed up and saw the prizes..not knowing they gave them all away at once, I had thought..Lord I really would LOVE to have the day Spa, the bed would be nice, and of course the $3000 dollars would be too..but I REALLY would like that day spa! And God gave it all to me! I am so suprised and shocked and so UNDESERVING!

So now I have to figure out a way to spend all this money! ha ha! I know I am getting a serger! WHOOOO HOOOO! I am so excited about that! I also would LOVE to get a video camera and YES you will be sick of all my movies! New TV stand...stuff I don't *need* but would like and never get because we are always buying shoes! (and motorcycles )*VERY BIG GRIN*

So ya think I'm spoiled?? I do! God is sure good to us!

7 Comments:

Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

YES!! you ARE spoiled!! tee hee.
HAVE FUN WITH IT!!
Remember, I'll babysit!!

May 31, 2006 9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH wow how exciting... Jamie you deserve it... :D I wouldn't of thought anyone else who deserved it more then you.. Way to go hun.. Have fun!!!!

May 31, 2006 10:46 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

JAMIE!!!!!! I just want to jump up and down for you!!! When I saw Jim's picture on that card I immediately teared up. I am soo happy for you, just overwhelmed. You are so deserving Jamie. I am so bummed I can't hug you right now. Love you!!! Heather

May 31, 2006 3:36 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Jamie, I am so thrilled for you!!!!! Praise the Lord!

May 31, 2006 3:42 PM  
Blogger Free In Christ said...

How exciting. I'm so happy for you. I can only imagine how $3000 at Wal-Mart wouldn't be hard to spend with a large family (a small one at that). God is so good.

May 31, 2006 6:30 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

I cant think of anyone who deserves it more!
praise God!

May 31, 2006 6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

June 01, 2006 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home