weight loss weblog

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Confessions of a cranky crabby mother of 8

Watermelon Growing

My house is a mess, my kids are a mess, my house stinks and whats worse I have NO engery or desire to change it . Ok I do..actually I am going to do stuff today. YEP I am..going to get up, clean, um make lemon bars. HA!

I am sitting here trying to upload pictures off my camera and I am cracking up..sitting and sitting..looking through the computer to find the drive my camera is listed as..and I DIDNT turn the camera on! I have been searching for 10 minutes!
Whats worse..its not even the first time.

ok here are some pictures to take your mind off me and my crabby cranky presence. You might want to take heed of this disclaimer. IF YOU have a phone and maybe considering calling my #..you may want to wait a few days LOL I can not be held responsible for my grouchiness. OK i am kidding. I am NOT that bad and I promise to fake it for anyone that calls. Just like i am faking the happy sugar face for my kids today.


Cute little pig


Ok so I am going to clean..and when I am in a good mood I will post again..I have sooooo much to say!

1 Comments:

Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

Ok. She really IS grouchy. I can testify to that.
But SOOOO much fun to tease!!!

June 22, 2006 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home