weight loss weblog

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy FATHERS DAY!




Here are the kids..I know not dressed up..but hey..I like the casual look!

I have been REALLY really busy. I am still trying to figure out my video camera! I have been trying to work on a friends blog..plus appointments, plus shopping and you know what..there are days I wake up and just want to be a slug. I am NOT very good at this seperation and you know..I have bad days.

I miss my husband so much!

I will try to catch everyone up on my weeks tomorrow..when I can sit down and have some time and not be recovering!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No kitty pics?

June 18, 2006 8:49 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

It is so good to see the pictures. I am praying for you Jamie. I know it must be tough :(
love you!! heather

June 19, 2006 2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie,

I can't believe how big Jared, Joshua, and Joseph have gotten. The kids all look great.

June 19, 2006 5:55 AM  
Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

He's SOOO obsessed with the kitties. Maybe you should send him one??? HAHAHAHAHAHA.

June 19, 2006 10:54 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Thanks for all the hard work on my blog!! I really love it!!! I'm sorry you miss your hubby!!! I REALLY miss mine also!!!! It's been a rough weekend at my house with Jake's leg!!!!!!!! I'm praying for you!! I know how you feel...minus 5 kids! hehe

June 20, 2006 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home