weight loss weblog

Monday, June 26, 2006

11 kids and 2 adults in a BIG WHITE VAN

Well that was US today! Today we went to Palm Springs and got TIRES on my van. I also made an appointment for our poor sick jeep. Friday it will be fixed! PRAY that its not expensive!

I will be honest, I have needed the outing. Even though it was semi stressful, getting out of the house is always good for me. I bought these cubbies..shelves really to stand in the kid's closets. Since we don't have enough dressers for them and really no space to even put dressers in their rooms, I think this will work far better. I will take pictures when I am all done.

Wednesday and Thursday, my friend Dawn will be watching my children. I cant tell you how excited I am. It is something I have been needing to do for a while. I am planning on cleaning like CRAZY those 2 days. It will be nice to be able to sort through things with out having to break up fights or go clean up behind Joseph. its going to be a HUGE undertaking but I cant wait to get started!

Right now my boys are putting together the bunkbeds. They are doing a good job! We have put together so many things the last few days I am starting to day dream of screwdrivers and wood pieces and poorly written instructions.

I'll take pictures as soon as possible.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, that Dawn, she sounds pretty CRAZY!!!

June 27, 2006 10:09 PM  
Blogger Bernice said...

Ok Jamie, you've been TAGGED! Hope you don't mind.... *snicker*

July 01, 2006 8:12 PM  
Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm SO cracking up at you.

July 05, 2006 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home