weight loss weblog

Thursday, August 03, 2006

HAPPY ONE DAY LATE ANNIVERSARY

Jim and I have been married 17 years as of yesterday. I can't even believe it, its happened so fast! Since I couldnt have him with me..and since I need a BREAK from the kids, I took my day at the spa yesterday. It was wonderful!! I went down to San Diego Tuesday night and spent the night in a hotel. Let me tell you that was wonderful. I had the bed all to myself! I also had wonderful sleep!!

At the spa,as soon as I walked in the door it was like I was queen for a day. They took me back into a serenely lit room and had me change into a robe. My first pampering was a facial. I cant even begin to tell you how wonderful that was. Next i was given a massage! That alone was the highlight of my trip. I kept falling asleep. Imagine an hour massage in a dimly lit room with relaxing music.

My next stop was make up..then a pedicure and manicure. My last stop they styled my hair and I walked out of there refreshed!

Well its late and I want some sleep. I'll post more later

11 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Aww..Sounds like you had a wonderful day to yourself..Also Happy Anniversary to you and your Dh..

August 03, 2006 11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Jamie I'm so happy you enjoyed yourself... happy late Annverisary to you and Jim.. Congrats on 17 years and many more ahead...

August 03, 2006 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Jamie! I am so glad that you got to spend some time alone. You deserve it! Also, Congratulations on your "ticker" moving so fast. Take Care,
Tobi

August 03, 2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I'm so glad you had a good day and a good anniversary. I have missed you!!!

August 03, 2006 2:35 PM  
Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

WHAT A SLACKER I AM!!!
I planned something like a MONTH ago for your anniversary, and completely forgot that it was the day you came back. Uuuggghhh. What a dork. I'll just do it late, but now it's just not the saaaammme. Oh well. I tried to yahoo you to tell you I remembered tonight. BEFORE I read your post!!
Well, Happy Anniversary, Good Job, and SEE HIM SOON!!! Love ya.

August 03, 2006 10:19 PM  
Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

Hey, at least you got to look (and feel!!) REEEEALLY good on your anniversary!! :)

August 03, 2006 10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Jim! I'm so glad you were able to have a day of refreshment.......and a good nights sleep!

Hugs,
Jenn

August 10, 2006 8:01 AM  
Blogger Tori Leslie said...

Happy 17th anniversary!!!!!

August 10, 2006 12:13 PM  
Blogger Sarah Joy said...

Hey better late than never! Happy Anniversary Jamie!

August 19, 2006 10:59 PM  
Blogger FrequentReader said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

August 22, 2006 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you stop playing Toki for a while and update up with a new post?

September 14, 2006 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home