weight loss weblog

Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Cuteness of a 4 year old little boy

I love the age of 4. Its one of my favorite ages. Mostly because they really start emerging as a person at age 4. They ask questions and really think about things in life. They also do some of the funniest things.

The other day Joshua wanted to go get marshmellows..(his current food addiction) and i had told him after I get dressed I would go. Next thing I know there is this little boy behind me standing on my chair looking down my shirt saying.."yep, you have your bra on." He jumps down runs up stairs and a few minutes later brings me my flip flops and a shirt. He really really needs his marshmellows.

And this morning, he comes in talking to a snail and then says..Mom you can have him. And I of course said really? Are you sure? Then convinced him his snail really wants to live in the garden out side. His reason for him to stay in the house? But mom..there's ants in the house. GASP

2 Comments:

Blogger Mishel said...

Four *is* a cute age! Good to hear from you!! : )

September 14, 2006 7:21 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

LOL!!!

October 05, 2006 1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home