weight loss weblog

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Insane Weight Loss Post

DID YOU KNOW that if your HYPER already and you lose almost 60 pounds it makes you worse than hyper???
I have SOO much more energy than I have every had. I was kind of worried that while on vacation I would gain weight..well I did 4 pounds which I know was from the last 3 days of travelling..I ate sort of bad. BUT when I came home and got moving..I found that wow I can run up the stairs and Im not tired. I must be in a really good mood because lately I find myself dancing, hopping, jumping and doing crazy things running up and down the stairs.

Today, I put on a skirt..size 8/10 w000t!!!! and my belly is almost flat in it. I have a bunch of skirts I recently bought which are too big already!! I love feeling like I did years ago. I do silly dances now and jump around the house. Right now I have been doing this silly thing to get in more exercise. When I clean or do something I try to do it really fast. I mean LIGHTENING FAST! I move! And I was thinking today..wow I would have NEVER had the energy to do this 57 pounds heavier!!!

I love it! Im feeling so back to normal. HAPPY!! I feel attractive again! I don't feel all frumpy and dumpy! I never in my dreams thought I could actually succeed and much less at a low carb diet!! I just feel victorious right now at this point in my life! I feel like wow yes I CAN do anything!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the weight loss and the energy. :)

What a triumph!

November 13, 2006 10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie!!!!! Where is the picture!!!!!!! Post one ASAP

November 13, 2006 2:18 PM  
Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

YAY Jamie!!!

November 13, 2006 3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Jamie... I'm so happy for ya.. When do we see a new picture of ya???

November 14, 2006 2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im so happy for you Jamie!!! way to go!

November 14, 2006 6:41 PM  
Blogger Sarah Joy said...

Super congrats Jamie!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

November 18, 2006 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thrilled for you, Jamie!!! Low-carb works great. When I did it, I lost consistently without killing myself and I also had a nice sense of well-being and energy. And WOW! almost 60 lbs. How long have you been doing this? I am amazed and so happy for you!

Hugs,
Jenn
http://jennsnook.blogspot.com

November 19, 2006 11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(((hugs))) I am so happy for you!! WWOOOOhoooo!!! :)

November 19, 2006 7:24 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Wow, that's awesome! I agree, where's a picture? =)

November 20, 2006 6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Good for you! And, along with everyone else.... where's a pic? ;)

November 22, 2006 12:11 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

You are so awesome, Jamie!!! I LOVE you!!! I'm so happy for you.

November 27, 2006 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home