weight loss weblog

Monday, July 28, 2008

Yep Im still here I think

I been working 2 jobs been really busy not sure if anyone even comes and reads this anymore but well thats ok. Ive lost a lot of weight from stress, not eating, working etc.. i weigh 135 just about 12 pounds more to go till i hit my goal but i might lose more . I started going to the gym again just to do cardio to get rid of the fat. My life is a bit crazy but starting to settle down and become a new normal anyways im missing my kids so bad they are in Oregon visiting family. Its hard to be so far away from them for so long. We found out Jojo is allergic to strawberries aww how sad maybe he will out grow it. Anyways this is it for now

3 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

Hi, Jamie!!

I still come by to see if you've posted anything lately! Congrats on the weight loss!

July 29, 2008 4:49 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Me too. I'm praying for you!

August 01, 2008 1:08 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Me too! I pray all is going well. Where are you working? You look great!!

August 04, 2008 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home