weight loss weblog

Monday, November 05, 2007

Hmmm my busy life^^

WELL
Kids are in school and life is crazy. As always. Whats new with us? hmm we're buying a house in YV. We are in escrow now. Im kind of excited now but it wasnt the house I wanted =( but..its nice and will work for us. Its a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath but has this huge den that we will use for our boys. As soon as i can get in to clean it I will take a bunch of pictures. The kitchen is small but.. the area for our table is really big. AND man im so excited about this..the whole house is carpeted even the bathrooms!! I will only have to mop the kitchen!! (and remember its small =P) it has a nice fenced in back yard and garden. The garage is detached and has this really cute breezeway between the house and the garage. Nice nice place to drink coffee and relax.

The main reason we are buying is well Jim retires in less than 2 years and we didn't want to worry about a huge move out of housing. And the kids ride the bus 4 hours a day so they really don't have much time during the week just homework, dinner and bedtime when they get home.

School is going well for them they all seem to like it. My days are nice and peaceful with just Jojo here and the occasional sighting of Justin leaving for work. Just got his drivers license and has a car now so i never see him now. He is still working a lot. Not sure if he's moving with us though lol. Im also excited cause this house has 2 fireplaces. Its not our dream home but it will work for us till we know where were going.

Sooo we are packing and putting stuff in storage and getting ready for a move..wow we been here 7 years and have soo much junk. Anyways thats the update. I'll let u know more later

10 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Joy said...

Thanks for the update! Good to hear you are all doing well!

November 05, 2007 9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear this hun. I'm just glad to see an update. I can't believe it's been so long since we talked. Praying for you and the family and have a blessed day!

Rina

November 08, 2007 3:47 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

(((Jamie))) Thank you so much for updating. I would love to call you if you email me your number...I am sure you remember how bad my memory is with numbers etc lol. So excited about the move!! Love you!

November 09, 2007 9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been thinking about you, girl! Miss you! Congrats on the house!
~Gina

November 10, 2007 8:00 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Gina, I miss your blog :(

November 11, 2007 5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie, I come here once in awhile just to see if you post. I was so happy you did! It's good to know you're doing okay and I wasn't surprised to see that you are busy. LOL Miss ya!
Althea

November 14, 2007 8:57 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Yeah Jamie!!! I'm glad for an update. I think of you often. Come visit us at the Well. :)

November 18, 2007 6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is about time. I think about you often girl!!

December 17, 2007 9:53 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Hey Girl!! I sure miss you! We are in Hawaii now. I hope to talk to you soon.

December 25, 2007 8:19 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Jamie...you look great!! Love the profile pic :)

January 02, 2008 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home