weight loss weblog

Monday, January 21, 2008

So am back to dieting

Ive been meaning to get on track with dieting for a while now but havent. Seems I maybe 2 days well and then I sabatoge myself. I am determined to lose weight and get where I want to be but sadly after a 25 pound weight gain! Am so sad!

I started back on the south beach diet and im on like day 3 I think =P am not keeping track like i was but that dont mean im not determined =P Anyways one thing about me is once I make my mind up to something I dont usually waver well not for a long time anyways. I have 65 pouns i want to lose I dont really have a target date to be honest so much for the cheatah eating my runner aww he was sooo cute running away..but Im gonna focuse about 6 pounds per month so that puts me out about 11 months from today and yes that cheatah gonna have to wait a bit longer.
Im also changing the name of my blog when i get around to feeling like making graphics =P Gonna be Jamie's Jots as i dont really feel insane right now =P


((HUGS))

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it Jamie! Keep up the good work and hang in there! You have been such an inspiration to me over the past two years in that area! I am so pround of you!

Jim

January 22, 2008 12:12 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I am SOOO laughing about the cute cheetah running his little heart out HAHAHAHA!! I know you can do it!!!! Gonna give you a call again soon! :) Love you!! Heather

January 23, 2008 6:22 PM  
Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

HI Jamie!!! I just started dieting today, and happened to come by. I'm hardly on here now, but trying to again. Went back to the Well, but that might be too much to keep up with. I saw you the other day. Was going to call, but didn't. I will. Same cell? Email me if it's different, that's all I've got. Talk to you soon!

February 01, 2008 4:34 PM  
Blogger Sarah Joy said...

You and me too! It seems to get stuck at a certain number and refuses to budge any farther. Good to hear from you!

February 04, 2008 7:16 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Jamie...I love you my friend....

February 05, 2008 12:38 AM  
Blogger Althea said...

Hey Jamie! You know, it's a matter of opinion as to whether you are insane or not. LOLOL Take care! Keep up the good work!

Althea

February 13, 2008 9:24 AM  
Blogger Tereza said...

Hi I just found your blog. I look forward to reading through it when time allows. I have 8 children also!

February 25, 2008 9:37 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Jaaaaamie how are you doin?

May 11, 2008 2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home